Lace and A Bit of Mustard.

By 7:16 PM , , , , , , , , , ,


 

Hello loves!! I have moved to a new house all over again (still in Lubbock TX) and I've finally been able to get some time and blog. I have been shopping more lately so I'm so ready to post more outfits! Today was so nice and gloomy and the sun didn't come out till 6pm. This shirt is so cute, it's a lace shirt with a white collar. The instant I saw this skater skirt I loved it, I've worn it twice already in the past week. The color is the reason why I love it so much, it's definitely one of my favorite colors to wear.
I hope I can start posting more often. If you're enjoying my posts and outfits, let me know (: I'd love to get to know you guys more. You can add me on Instagram or Snapchat  and I always respond to people. I hope you're all doing well! Thanks so much for checking out this outfit post.
Love, Jasmine
Hat, Top, & Skirt - F21
Shoes - Dr.Martens

PS, Say hello to my dog Cali! Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments