Hello Fall, From Felix.

By 10:26 PM , , , , , , , ,

Hello guys! Here I'm introducing Felix, my son! I'm  very excited I'm gonna start posting his outfits on my blog! I might take more than the average amount of pictures but what mom doesn't! Haha, and honestly my toddler hates pictures, it is so hard to get him to stay still. Dressing him up is seriously so much fun for me, and he likes it too... I think. I try to keep his style very gentle-men like. I love button ups, flannels, cardigans, knit sweaters. Hope you guys enjoy his outfits (:
I miss posting and I'm ready for some Fall outfits! This is Felix's Fall outfit, it keeps him very warm and those little boots are perfect for those boys who love to play in puddles lol. 
Thank you so much for checking out this post! I highly appreciate it. Hope you're all doing well and that life is treating you nicely. Have a great day!
Love, Jasmine & Felix!
Shirt - Gift
Knit Sweater - H&M
Pants - Target
Shoes - Timberland's


You Might Also Like

0 comments