Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide & Loose Setting Powder

By 7:54 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello guys! I recently purchased this Laura Mercier foundation and loose setting powder and I fell in love since the first time I applied this!


 Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluid
 This foundation makes my skin look beautiful, natural and flawless. It blurs out my imperfections and it doesn't emphasize any texture or bumps on my skin. It's a strong light/medium coverage (it won't cover up my really stubborn pimples) but it's perfect to even out my skin tone. I love it so much more because if I have spots I need to cover,  I can build up the foundation and it does NOT look cakey, all other foundations I've tried to build up have always looked too cakey on my dry skin but this one blends so beautifully you can't even tell. I apply my powder contour, blush and highlight and they sit so nice and last really long over this foundation.
Laura Mercier Shade in Golden



Pros: Lightweight, Natural flawless finish, Matte,  Smooth finish, Easy to apply, build-able without looking cakey, blend-able, minimizes pores, blurs imperfections (scars,texture, laugh lines) , doesn't cling to dry patches,  long lasting, oil-free, non-comedogenic
Cons: A bit leaky

Application: I moisturize with First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Creme and then I apply Makeup Forever Skin Equalizer Primer. I shake the foundation then I tap it upside down so that the product doesn't leak when I open it. I need about 3-4 pumps for my whole face. I dab the foundation around my skin and spread it out with my fingers, then I blend it out with my Real Techniques sponge!

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
I know this product has been really popular but I can confirm it was made through the hands of an angel. I'm kidding, but SERIOUSLY it's so hard to find a powder that won't make me look dryer and still give me that "porcelain doll" look to my skin! This powder makes my skin look soft, I love it. I can use this to "cake/bake" my dry under eyes and it won't look thick, powdery, or heavy after I dust it off.



Pros: Lightweight, Smooth, Natural, Flawless, Mattifying, Creaseless, Long Lasting,
Application: After applying foundation I lightly dust a small amount all over my face with a kabuki brush. I pat it around my skin with the brush. I use the Real Techniques sponge sometimes to pat it onto my undereyes to really set my concealer. 


Details: Kat Von D Shade & Light, Tarte - Embellish, Becca - Champagne Pop. Lipstick: Marc Jacobs - Miss Scarlett


By far the most natural foundation routine I have. I think the foundation and setting powder are both great for people with oily, combo or dry skin. It's lightweight on the skin, and still gives coverage. I haven't stopped wearing it since I got it. I even wear it on days that I get ready at 6 in the morning and when I come home around 4 my skin still looks good. 
I tried my best to mention all the things I noticed about this foundation. I hope you guys found this review useful! Thanks so much for reading, you guys have a great day!
Love, Jasmine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments