MAC Make-Up Monday!

By 2:22 PM

March 2, 2015




Happy March Everyone! Can you believe it's already March?! I want to start these series where I talk about Make-up on a Monday. Today just happens to be about these MAC products I recently purchased at the Grove. I have been trying them out for the past three days and I like them. An employer there matched the foundation to my skin and gave me some tips!
  • MAC Studio Fix has a very thick consistency but because of that I can get full coverage with the smallest amount. I found a routine with this foundation where I spread it out with a foundation brush and then use a damp almost dry beauty blender to blend it into my skin by patting it on. 
  • I used to use this same concealer in NC35 but the make up artists there told me that because it is cool tone it will turn grey under my eye! I therefore purchased NW35, It's pinky tone gives me balance around my eyes and helps cover my eye bags. I instantly saw a difference and throughout the day I do see that it stays true to color.
  • MAC lipsticks are very true to color and are very long lasting. I re-purchased Diva because it is my hands down favorite lipstick. It's a matte dark red. Paramount is a satin brown with red undertones. I really wanted a brown lipstick that wouldn't just blend with my skin, haha and this one was perfect for that! 
I really love doing reviews for you guys, expect more because I love talking about makeup! Thanks so much for reading my blog, you are highly appreciated. Have a great Monday everyone!
Love, Jasmine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments