Plumas National Forest Milsap Bar

By 7:01 PM

Welcome to a look into my birthday camping trip at Milsap Bar (Plumas National Forest)!
(July 1 / July 2)


I don't think I can ever be as happy as being over the bridge of The Middle Fork Feather River



I technically didn't camp at the camp ground but I found a spot near it. (:




 Crossed to the other side of the river and found magical water pools!



Of course, morning coffee to get me ready for my venture throughout the forest!




I live for view points.


23 & I've never felt so alive. This experience felt so surreal. I was in a trance all weekend, and didn't want to escape this real life dream of a place here in Earth.  I know I'm cheesy haha. Anyways, thank you for stopping by. 

Ps. Thanks to those of my friends that helped me take these pictures! I will forever appreciate them! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments