Starting A New Day

By 9:00 PM , , , , ,

February 12, 2015












Highlight of my day: my braces were finally removed! My mouth feels undeniably lighter and my teeth can finally smile. Today I also visited this small family-run cafe with an adorable set up. I ordered a bacon, sausage, egg and cheese bagel and let me tell you this wasn't your ordinary McGriddle. I paired it with green tea and it was the perfect combination. 
If you live in Los Angeles maybe you're familiar with Plaza Mexico. They sell a lot of affordable clothes there and that's where I found this lovely collared dress (which are my favorite type of dresses). I love the detailed flowers on the collar! My oxford boots are from Fashion Q. (:  
     
If you've read this far thank you so much! P.S. Am I the only one who likes an organized salad? Hehehe!

Lipstick: Nars Audacious lipstick in Charlotte. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments