Wearing Yourself Inside Out.

By 6:47 PM

March 4, 2015


What could that possibly mean? You're probably thinking I'm crazy, which could be true but I'm trying to say I'm expressing myself through clothes. I'm often looking for inspiration, trying to grab ideas from other outfits but I'm not going to feel comfortable or confident unless the outfit is completely me. I love putting outfits together that make me feel like myself. Well, this outfit is one of those that I consider wearing myself inside out. It's me. 

I love matching black and white stripes with colored skirts. Also, I think adding thigh high socks and a hat to an outfit absolutely cutens it up! Those are my secrets and now you know hehe. Overall I found this outfit to be a little school girl and a little vintage. The oxford boots are my favorite and I felt was the right shade of brown to add along.

I hope you're all having a good week so far! If you're here reading this today, thank you very much!
Love, Jasmine!

Hat & Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt: Target
Thigh high socks: H&M
Shoes: Fashion Q

You Might Also Like

0 comments