It's Valentines Day!

By 3:15 PM , , , , , , , , , , , ,










Happy Valentines guys! Here I show you some cosmetics I used and my outfit layout! These products are must haves if you want your make up to stay all day long.
  • When I wear Benefit's Porefessional with Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo Foundation I have a flawless matte finish. 
  • Urban Decay's Naked palette has a variety of beautiful shimmers that can make tons of different eye looks.
  • UD revolution lipstick in F-Bomb is the perfect red and this lipstick I kid you not will stay put on my lips for hours on end! It's a satin finish and feels very moisturizing on my lips.
  • I am someone who has pretty sparse eyebrows, when I fill them in with Anastasia Dip-brow (medium brown) by adding just a bit I have full brows that look very naturally, You can use more product to give yourself very defined brows if you'd like. This dip-brow is waterproof also!
  • Blush is a must have for Valentines Day, at least for me! Tarte's True Love is a gorgeous rosy pink. Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are famous for their staying power!
I am in love with collared dresses, when I saw this dress in Forever 21 I knew it was perfect for Valentines Day! I paired it with oxford shoes & I think it gives it an even girlier yet vintage style. This pink purse and the small pearl bracelet are also from Forever 21! 

Thanks so much for reading! Xoxo. I hope you have a magical Valentines Day! Stay tuned for outfit posts and more today!
                                                                     Love, Jasmine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments