Cloudy Day in Texas

By 6:35 PM , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello loves! If you didn't know I just moved to Texas! The sun is always out and most days it's very hot. I can't believe I've been living state to state but I'm here to stay. Today it was very cloudy and I thought I'd throw on one last sweater weather outfit!
I saw this knit crop sweater and immediately thought of this look. It's pretty slouchy but it's comfy and I think that's what's important when it comes to cold times. Obvs, I added a white collar to help this style pop out! Oxford boots are my second love, and I decided to go with this pair today. A skater skirt and tights to cast my girly side. 
Thanks for following along! I'm so glad I finally have internet at my new house so I will be posting more fashiony and beauty posts! Hope you're all doing great! 
Love, Jasmine!
Hat & Shoes - Target
Collared Shirt - Thrifted
Knitted Sweater - Khol's
Skirt - Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments