Windy Days

By 6:40 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



 
Hi Loves!! I've been dying to post outfits but this Texas winter weather is something else! Most days, it's like 20-30 degrees and this past week it's been 40 to 50 so it's a bit more bearable. Today was nice and sunny but the wind was crazy, I'm doing my best to keep this hat on my head because it kept flying off! I LOVE  this dress! It's a loose velvet long sleeve dress I got from Forever 21 in November. I posted this outfit on my Thanks Giving Video on Youtube! I add a white collared shirt underneath and I adore it sooo much more. This has been my go-to outfit when I don't know what to wear.
WOW, This is a very over-due post! I've been posting videos on Youtube every couple weeks instead (sorry /:) ! I've always wanted to though and I just kept putting it off, I'm so glad I finally did. I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day darlings!
Love, Jasmine!
Hat - Burlington
Button Up - Thrifted
Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Dr.Martens

You Might Also Like

0 comments