Denver, we meet again.

By 12:56 PM


Hello guys!
I hope you are all well. Happy New year and all. Hahaha..

February was a nice little month that happened in a blink of an eye as always, but one great experience came out of it. I took a trip to see Denver again :) I lived in Colorado briefly a few years ago but I never really got out to explore as much. I’ve taken pics of the highlights of my trip and a few coffee shops that I would 10/10 would go to again.

Downtown Denver has plenty to see, I could walk around here for hours just exploring the city. 


Right outside of Downtown, you can find Doppio Coffee :) This coffee shop offers good quality coffee and a grand space to relax or hang out. I really enjoyed it.
Larimer Square is in the historic district of downtown Denver. 
If you don't mind walking a little farther down, make a stop at Denver's Union Station. Which is probably the prettiest bus/train station I have ever seen. I actually really love taking the train places! Bonus: There is a cute coffee shop inside Pigtrain Coffee :)  

Another very pretty area to see is Denver's City Park :) The land was covered in snow this time of year, and it was just a sight to see.


In the middle of a busy street, Thump coffee shop in Capitol Hill serves delightful lattes. This is another spacious coffee shop with the friendliest people there. 

 



I had a great time in the Mile High City! I really missed Colorado, it will always hold a small part of my heart. I need to visit more often. In my time there, I went to see The Rocky Mountains National Park which I will show you next! 

Love, Jasmine



You Might Also Like

0 comments