Colorado Weather

By 12:10 PM , , , , , , ,

March 29, 2015

Hello Guys!! I apologize for being so unactive but I recently moved to Colorado and I've been so busy. I also broke my phone and haven't got the chance to get a new one. Anyway, Colorado is incredibly beautiful, the weather here changes very fast within 30 minutes so I always have to be prepared for change! Here I style this polka dotted, button up,yellow collared dress! It's so adorable during the hot days I can pair it with simple oxfords and a hat or when it gets windy I just add black long socks and a black cardigan.
Hope you guys enjoy this outfit posts as much as I like posting them! I will be more active with posts, when  I get a phone and tripod for my camera. As soon as I'm done settling in with my new home I will be posting more often! Colorado is so pretty, there are trees everywhere and the neighborhoods are so peaceful.
Thanks for reading, I know it was a lot of babbling but I am very happy right now and hope you are too!
Love, Jasmine!
Hat, Dress, - F21
Cardigan- Target
Socks-H&M
Shoes-WWS

You Might Also Like

0 comments