Snow Fall

By 9:24 PM , , , , , , , , ,

April 16, 2015


Wow, long time no post!
It's so nice to finally live somewhere where my coats can finally feel appreciated. I never really cared to buy more than one in LA but Colorado brings snow and coats are very much needed. I wore this neutral colored outfit with this maroon coat so that it's color stands out. This skirt has been in my wardrobe for 3-4 years now and it has definitely become my favorite over the years I have always found different ways to wear it (tsk, might post it again soon). Another new favorite of mine are these shoes I've recently added to my closet. The heel is so thick on these shoes that it makes it perfect to walk around snow and avoid it from getting into my feet!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I will be a lot more active now that I have purchased a new tripod. Thanks so much for reading along and keeping up with me, I highly appreciate it! Have a great day!
Love, Jasmine!
Hat, Shirt, skirt - Forever 21
Coat - JC Penny
Shoes-Dr Martens

You Might Also Like

0 comments