Floral, Lace and Maroon!

By 4:15 PM

March 14, 2015







Shorts have been a favorite of mine lately! These shorts are very comfy and kept me feeling fresh on a day where I was walking around a lot.  This floral shirt feels just as silky so I don't get the warmness of a cloth shirt and that's perfect for hot weather. The shirt and shorts were perfect to wear them along together. I was feeling a little more girly than usual so I paired my lacey socks with some adorable light pink oxfords and my hat is the same maroon color as my shorts therefore it couldn't go wrong! Haha.

I wore this outfit yesterday during my adventures out on Downtown LA.  I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and are filling it with happiness! Thanks so much for reading.
Love, Jasmine!
Hat-Target
Shirt & Shoes-Local Fashion Boutique
Shorts & Socks & Purse-F21

You Might Also Like

0 comments