Green Olives For The Win

By 8:52 PM

May 4, 2015
Hello Lovelies! I always try to take pictures of this outfit but the rain always beats me, but today I took some right before it did. This is my favorite go-to outfit on a cold day. I love this wool coat so much, it is a dark olive green color which is one of my favorite colors! It is a bit itchy but I don't mind. It keeps me warm but the sleeves are loose on me so sometimes I'll wear a cardigan under it. I can't stop wearing this hat now a days & I thought the color skew was fine to wear along. My Dr.Marten boots were the right touch to add for a rainy day! 
I hope you're enjoying my posts! Thanks so much for following along my blog, it seriously means so much to me! Have a great rest of the week, hope all is well. 
Love, Jasmine!
Hat & Coat- Forever 21
Shirt-Buffalo Exchange
Shoes- Dr.Martens
Ps. Do you like the new way I added pictures?? Let me know (:





You Might Also Like

0 comments