Idle Uniform

By 6:13 PM , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello loves! Omg, the weather was so gloomy today, and I found this outfit was very suitable. The thigh highs, the v-neck long sleeve, it all just fits the scene. Days like these I like to be lazy, hence why my hair is so messy but I thought a new blog post was very much needed!
Wearing a collar shirt under any kind of sweater is my all time favorite. This one is my boyfriends and I love the baggyness of it, it gives this outfit a chill laid-back look. The ruffly skirt adds the little femininity it needs. I considered wearing my dark brown oxfords because it's just very me, of course you can pair this look with any type of shoes and it would still look very adorable but I am completely obsessed with oxfords! hehe. I know it looks very much like a uniform but I've always admired that style! It's polite and modern yet so polished.
I hope you're all doing well, and that you're all happy! I appreciate you guys reading along and keeping up with my page, thank you. Let me know what you guys think of this look!
Love, Jasmine!
White button up - Thrifted
Skirt - Forever 21
Socks - H&M
Shoes - WWS

You Might Also Like

0 comments