Make-up Bag To-Go

By 9:52 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello guys! I'm not the type of person to carry too much makeup around with me all day, but I think these products are special. They come in handy when my face is in trouble! 


  •  Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Color - Everlasting WinePros: Long lasting, Highly pigmented, Even Application, Moisturizing, Won't budge or flake
    Cons: Glossy Finish (Well, for me) lol, 2 step application
    I have bought this lip stain over and over again for the past 3 years! It stays on all day, I can eat or do whatever I want and it won't move around. I keep this with me because if I'm getting annoyed by my lipstick I just put this on and I know I'll be good for the rest of the day. 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Liner - Mrs. Mia Wallace
    Pros: Smooth, Moisterizing, Long lasting, Soft on lips, True to color, Great Primer
    Cons: Pricey :/
    Great Lip Liner! It's basically perfect, It's so soft! I love wearing this under any red lipstick, it will hold the color for so long, it works like magic. When I notice my lipstick is budging around, I use this lip liner to define my lips again! It is 20$ But it has lasted me for ten months!
  • Elf Liquid Liner
    Pros: Easy application, Blackest Black,
    As the day goes by whatever liner I use will fade away and this liner is so easy to use I can touch it up really fast and go on with my day!
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil - Medium Brown
    Pros: Natural looking, Build-able color, Long lasting,
    Cons: Rough on skin
    This is just to back my eyebrows up. It's a great eyebrow pencil that will give you control of your brows.
  • Kiss Ever EZ Lashes
    Pros: Long lasting, Strong hold, Easy to use, Dries fast, Waterproof
    Cons: Hard to remove, Sticks to skin, Bottle gets messy
    This is hands down my go to eyelash glue. You don't have to wait longer than 10 seconds to apply your lashes. I never really have a problem with them ever falling off but can't risk the thought of looking like an idiot with a half lash on! Sorry lol!
  • Tarte's Powderful Amazonian Clay Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation 
    Pros: Natural finish, Smooth, Blends well, Medium coverage,
    Cons: Temporary
    I keep this with me just in case my foundation starts moving or fading. It gives me good coverage without looking cakey. It lasts a good amount of time, not forever but good enough. I do have dry skin, and it doesn't cling onto my dry spots. 
  • Nars Bronzer Duo
    Orgasm 
    Pros: Natural looking, Luminous Glow,
    Cons: Temporary,
    Laguna
    Pros: Matte, Soft, Buildable
    Cons: Too Subtle (Probably great for fair skin)
    I keep this duo with me, basically for the blush. I know in the picture it looks like it's barely there, but it's a completely different story on my cheeks! The pigmentation on both is very soft but is buildable. Orgasm is pink with beautiful little accents of golden sparkles. You can wear it very naturally or intensify it.  I always get compliments when I wear it! I love bringing this with me wherever I go because I could just use my fingers to apply it and blend it!
I hope you found this information useful. Thanks so much for reading! Have a great day everyone!
Love, Jasmine

You Might Also Like

0 comments