2 Days of Portland

By 2:16 PM


A few weeks ago I took a trip to Portland and it is now one of my favorite cities to visit. There was so much to see and I only had 2 days. Below are the "highlights" of my trip!

1st off, COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE. I am already a coffee enthusiast so coffee was on my list regardless, but Portland has an abundance of coffee shops and I couldn't help myself to go to as many as I can. First of many was The Fresh Pot.



Forest Park is such a big park, I wish I had more time to explore it. I went to go see the Stone House, which was  very cool. It was fairly easy to get there too. I took an uber to Lower Macleay trail and just followed it (1.8 miles roundtrip)


If you're looking for a matcha latte, look no further. Definitely go check out Caffe Umbria


Powell's Book store was grand. I loved just walking through the aisles of books, something about books make me feel so light-hearted. Also, Powell Books is conveniently located in downtown! and Downtown is  where I spent most of my time walking around to: voodoo doughnuts, popular PDX signs, the Saturday Market, food trucks, parks, and bridges. 





Courier Coffee was another cute little coffee shop in downtown. Coffee was so good, I actually picked up a bag of their roasted coffee.


The most beautiful waterfall is so close to Portland, you can't miss it. Multnomah Falls is so breath taking, I can't believe it. You follow a little trail to it, so don't worry you don't necessarily need hiking boots! 


PS: A very convenient way to go to the waterfall (if you don't have a car) is to go through the shuttle bus: Columbia Gorge Express ! It's only 5 dollars round trip and it also has other stops! Such as The Rooster Rock State Park with lovely views of the Colombian River! 

I spent the last bittersweet moments of my trip at Stumpton Coffee Roasters :) 





This was pretty cool to see! I enjoyed every second of this trip. Quick little tips I would recommend when visiting on a time and money budget is 1. Take the lightrails/busses, it's like 5$ for the whole day and they take you everywhere. I even rode it to the airport. or you can rent a bike for one of your days if you plan on staying around one location. 2. make a to-do/see list based on locations ! I might just be OCD about this but as I get older I realize how valuable time is and making the most of my time was important to me. This way, you won't waste time going up and down. 3. Also, enjoy the little things. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments