Lake Tahoe, 2018

By 4:23 PM , , ,



Lake Tahoe brings so many beautiful memories. It's a place for serenity but also family fun. So while the kids are still sound asleep in the cabin, I go for walks, get some coffee, read a book in the front porch surrounded by pine trees and the smell of fresh air. I had been wanting to visit all year long and was so happy that I finally went. Here are a few pictures from my adventure!

Our Cabin was perfectly located next to this coffee shop called Black Cabin Coffee, which I highly recommend. Just look how cute it is and their coffee is delightful! 





This part of Lake Tahoe we visited was on Valhalla Rd. It's more secluded than most parts of the beach and there is a lot to see. You'll have to follow the trail but there are so many trees and things to see, I loved it.  


Sunday morning I made my way to  Over The Edge , a hidden little coffee shop away from the busier streets. It is actually also a bike shop, so that's pretty cool.  



The taste of this latte still lingers in my mouth. 


Lake Tahoe is really big, there are endless spots you can visit. Below I went to the Nevada Beach + campground. Which was off Lake Tahoe & Elks Ave. 







Coming here was a memorable experience. I have been longing to visit Lake Tahoe and  am so happy that I finally did. It is so beautiful here, I can't imagine a lovelier place. I hope to come back in the future because a weekend get away was just not enough.. 

 Yours truly, Jasmine





You Might Also Like

0 comments