Yosemite in the Fall

By 5:57 PM


Hi guys, it's been a very busy time for me but better late than never. I went camping to Yosemite on Nov 17-18 and it was so beautiful. I really just went to get away and enjoy being surrounded by nature.

Yosemite in the fall is for the brave. (joking) But if you decide camping in 20 degree weather is suitable for you, then by all means, camp your heart out. I actually saw plenty of people camping and visiting still, so I guess it's not so uncommon. We stayed at Hodgdon Meadow Campground which is only about 20 mins away from Yosemite Valley. 

Enough talk, the next set of pictures will be of my camping trip from Nov. 17. 


Views from the swinging bridge 

I hiked to see "Mirror Lake" however, it was dry. It's still a pretty point, but I will definitely be returning next year in the spring/summer to see the lake . 


Yosemite in November is so mellow, the air is so crisp, and finding yourself in between these moments is what makes this place so wondrous. You can really come here to feel clarity and feel content. I think that's beautiful. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments