Crystal Lake, 2018

By 9:00 AM , , , , , ,


When I'm looking for a peace of mind, I search for a place like Crystal Lake. Located in the San Gabriel Mountains of the Angeles National Forest. It is in the back yards of this big city.
There's an abundance of trails nested in this forest. I hope the next set of pictures.. that are mostly just trees and view points encourage you to find a place or an idea of a place that brings you peace. That makes you feel quietness and stillness. 



If you are looking for a nearby place to camp or rent a cabin, Crystal Lake is about 1.5 hours (or less) away from LA. You will be in the middle of the forest at their camp ground :)

I've been here a few times since last year and I always enjoy the peacefulness that it brings. There's something about being amidst the woods that fills me with serenity. 



These last few pictures were taken last year during an afternoon hike. Everytime I see them, I feel blissful.  Thanks for viewing and reading, 
Yours, Jas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments