Dear Chicago

By 8:35 PM


Dear Chicago
You are just about one of the most beautiful cities I’ve laid eyes on.  I can't wait to see you again.

Visiting Chicago has been one of my favorite things I've done. I stayed for 2 days, and below are my highlights (:



The Spoke and Bird coffee shop had the friendliest of service, it can get crowded in the weekends but there's plenty of seating. And their coffee was A+ ! :) 
On my first day here, I took the train downtown. It was 10$ for the whole day pass and I was able to move up and down the city without having to walk too much or having to pay for parking over and over again. It's very convenient. 






In case you haven't noticed, I love coffee. I usually make my posts the same way my day went. So this is day 2.  Rewired Coffee is shown below, and I loved their atmosphere. Coffee was awesome and the people were also friendly! 


I absolutely loved going to Sky Deck to see Chicago from a different perspective. The views are to die for. 




Fyi, you can take the train or bus here or if you drive there’s an app (groupon or Park Whiz) that can find you pretty affordable parking around downtown. I would highly recommend them.

After that, I went to Michigan Lake! The second day here was super sunny (still windy) but blue skies all around. 




Chicago was a dream city. I am dying to go back again. 
Wishing you all the best (:
-Jasmine

You Might Also Like

0 comments