Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve

By 8:59 AM


Hello Spring!

I have been waiting for you because springs means flowers blooming, greener trees, and waterfalls and rivers flowing at their very best. I visited the Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve just like every other person in So Cal because it is definitely a must see! Especially if you live close by.

I walked around the valley and this has to be one of the prettiest things I’ve ever seen. Earth has so much beauty around it and sights like these are worth it.

So grab your cameras, put on a cute dress and a sun hat, take a walk and enjoy the view.









Ps. No flowers were harm in the making of this post :) all was conserved. And while I have your attention, please reduce your environmental foot print for the sake of  Earth :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments