For The Amazon

By 11:25 AM

Hi guys! I’m making this post to talk about something that’s been in my head. The Amazon fires are devastating and I’ve felt sad, upset, angry, anxious and incredibly hopeless. I could hardly think last week but I felt the need to start something. Anything. And so... My project is for the Amazon. These are 2 embroidery pieces I’ve made so far.
For the Amazon - Tree - 4 inch hoop. usually bamboo hoop. 10$
For the Amazon - Blue Butterfly - 4 inch bamboo hoop. 10$
The proceeds will ALL go to the @rainforestalliance  (webpage) so long as they are still directing their funds to the Amazon by the time I send it. If not, I will donate the proceeds to the Earth Alliance – which have created a direct Amazon Fund page.   

Instagram: Jasminesmodernlifee
Phone #: 916-380-9101

Donations will be given to the organization mentioned above next Friday Sept. 6, 2019

(Update: this was processed on 9/7 saturday for more orders and $125 was sent! 

I hope in a simple way I can make a difference or a change. To spread awareness and support a cause. Feel free to message me with any questions!! If you want a different color or even if you’d like to help me make them and participate in this project 😊


Payments should be made at ship date or pickup date :) 
Shipping fee: $4

Payment methods can be:

Cash: hey LA locals! 😊 We can all meet at a local coffee shop 😊
Zelle: 916-380-9101
Apple Pay: 916-380-9101
Venmo: Jasmine-Cibrian (I can send barcode if needed)

This will be an ongoing project! By this I mean, I would like to support all forest in the world. When the Amazon is not on fire, I will support the restoration of it so it can continue to thrive. There are also many forests in the US and around the globe that need our care. I plan to continue to support these organizations in effort to conserve our forests. This is important because there are not enough regulations that protect them from unsustainable practices and we need awareness from everyday people so that the environment can become a bigger topic in the political agenda. 

If you want to skip me and donate directly to them here are the links:

You Might Also Like

0 comments