Yosemite Summer 2019

By 8:59 AM , , , , , ,

The crispy pine air. The roaring sounds of water running through the land. The grand rock formations that carve one of the most beautiful sceneries. We are in Yosemite.


First and foremost (found on hwy 40) is Tunnel View. 
& As your entering the valley now, you can see Bridal Veil fall. 


The Swinging bridge bring you views of the meadows, the Merced River and Yosemite falls. These spots are easily accessible, dog friendly and have their own parking lot! The trails inside the valley are also easy for kids. 



Lower Yosemite Falls

El Capitan (below) I love the rock formation of this, it's so bold. 

On my second day here, I decided to hike the mist trail to Vernal Fall, Emerald Pools and Nevada Fall. It was pretty intense since I don't work out at all but very well worth it :) These artworks from Nature are beyond words. 
Vernal Fall

Emerald Pool
Nevada Fall
Nevada Fall up the trail to go to the top
The view from the trail
Turned around and came back the same trail and then ended the day and trip here,
"Gates of The Valley" :)

I can't fathom the words to describe this place or the happiness it brings me. I hope you enjoyed my trip in pictures. As always, seek adventure friends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments