Coffee Entry 1. Newberry Coffee and Tea

By 1:38 PM

Hello 2020,
You arrived with open arms, and I am taking you all in. Into these coffee shops.

I visited NewBerry Coffee Roasters. This local and independent coffee shop roasts their own coffee in Los Angeles!
Their coffee shop is in Torrance, cozy and cute! There's limited seating, I would recommend coming here for a quick cup of coffee to go. - they only had paper cups anyway.  But it's also perfect place to spend a few minutes to do productive things like: budget, make to-do lists, or even read an article.
I am all for quality coffee coming from sustainable farms and businesses supporting local communities. Check out their website (: http://www.newberrycoffeeroasters.com/store.html
This is their yelp is you want to know even more: https://www.yelp.com/biz/newberry-coffee-and-tea-company-torrance
My instagram should also have links to their page or location. I go to so many, I figured I can start blogging them now. I'm usually awkward at coffee shops so I get shy to take pictures but I'll try my best to show how cute they all are! Thanks!
-Jasmine

You Might Also Like

0 comments