Black, Docs, and Lace!

By 9:42 PM

April 20, 2015


Hello guys! Today I bring you my go-to outfit, whether it's church on Sunday or going on a date or even going to the park, days I just don't want to think twice about what I'm going to wear this is it. I like to wear dark colors so black is on the top of that list haha. I'm wearing a collared dress, and I find the collared to be super kawaii because it's lace! I like to throw in some sheer tights and my black oxfords to blend this outfit together. This has been my new favorite hat and it helps give this look some color which I felt was appropriate.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thanks so much for staying posted! I appreciate every single view. Have a great week everyone!
Love, Jasmine!
Hat & Dress & Purse - Forever21
Shoes - Dr.Martens

You Might Also Like

0 comments