Eldorado National Forest

By 8:44 AM , , , ,

Dear friends,

Spring is here and although certain regions of California have become let’s say “tourist friendly”, other regions have not haha. It’s still randomly raining or snowing at some forests which make it hard for basic people like me to hike around. None the less, I’ll stop nagging and talk about my recent trip to Eldorado National Forest! Literally about an hour away from Sacramento, this forest is full of adventures and beauty that should not be secreted away. If you’re a local, you’ll probably remember Sly Park.

I was lucky enough to visit this forest last weekend, and below is a collection of my memory in JPG format from this trip.



On the side of the road, you will come across Bridal Veil Fall. Take a break from the drive, and let this moment sink in. It's worth  to sight see.


I have been yearning to see some forest fog, it's breathtaking to me. 



We actually found camping in desolation areas, which is my favorite type of camping.




This little sly park waterfall is actually man made! It is a very fun hike and easy for kids! 


Jenkinson Lake is a dream lake surrounded by pine trees and its serenity fills me within. 


I have tried to make this post countless times, but have been spending more time at work or doing schoolwork. It was time I feed my personal hobbies. I hope life is treating you all well, stay afloat. This world is ours, we must appreciate and take care of it (:



Quick Links :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments